Sep 14, 2009

Butterflies

Is it normal to have butterflies fluttering in your stomach while writing your first post ?
or am I the only weird one here?

So talking to you right now is the younger one of the two sisters sharing this blog
You can also refer to me as Sparkles, since this is my newest obsession o.o

I decided to lets say" a5awen " in my sister and write the first post before her :p
She's out with my father, since she just got her license he decided to test her w che

We did this blog a couple of days ago, when i was mwa9lah from the previous day, and i saw my sister waking up for universty, and i randomly brought up the idea of starting a blog, since we both are extremely addicted to every single blog out there.

I'll be back later with some info about me, and my sister the giraffe.

Ta for now,

Sparkles


3 comments:

  1. omg Sparkless! I'm your biiggest fan ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Munnaaaa! The first comment on this blog!
    Welcome here,
    I hope ur going to be a permanent vistor :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!
    i'll come here everyday to check <3
    :]

    ReplyDelete