Sep 15, 2009

Messed up sleep routine

Don't you just hate it when u ruin ur sleep, so that nights turn into mornings and vice versa ?
and then you realize that the next day you have to wake up and go out the time when you usually sleep?
Example : Sparkle stays up all night, and usually sleeps at 9, tomorrow she has to go out at 9, what happens then ?
One of my friends suggested that i stay up till tomorrow night, but im afraid of falling asleep in public, by mistake :p

Tomorrow, or no actually today im supposed to head to school to register for the coming year ( yes, i know im a bit late, but im treating the school chanha medresat ubooyeh :p)
and i cant ignore the alarm again !

Oh since im writing a post, I'll do what Gee did and include some info about myself.
Name : Mewn
Age : 15
Occupation : High school student
Hobby : Reeeeading <3
Random obsessions : Facts, Statistics, Weird inventions, Sparkles !
In love with : Exclamation marks ! Munna ! ;p

Random fact about myself :
I dont eat pickles if they're cut into circles o.o

Ladies and Gentleman
This is Sparkles speaking, we just arrived safely on the lands of the UAE and the local time here is 6:00 , i hope that you enjoyed your flight with us, and we hope to see you onboard with us again, and it is now safe for you to switch on your mobile phones, and unfasten your seatbelts.

It was a pleasure serving you,

2 comments:

  1. omg you mentioned my naaame! XP I love you tooo, and I think you should try to listen to that friend ;p

    shoo 5arrafti a5ar shai btw? XD that's so you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i finally decided to listen to my wise friend :p

    And a5ar shai ma 5araaaft ! its the thing they say fil 6ayarah when you land !
    I just wanted to live the moment like we just landed back home, after a long flight from a far away land.
    Plus keep in mind that i wrote it after alf hour of no sleep :p

    ReplyDelete